Copy of Alzheimer's Gala
Thank You To Our 2019 Major Sponsors:
ABOUT OUR EVENT
This event was founded by Julie Crowley (owner of Triphammer Wines and Spirits and Ithaca Coffee Company) in 2006, when her mother Patricia Crowley was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. The Crowley family has been in the Ithaca area for generations, and the outpouring of community support was immediately generous and overwhelming. Over the years, the event has grown into one of the premier fundraisers in the area. Each year generous local vendor have outdone themselves with the quality and selection of food, wine, spirits, and beer. The Statler Hotel provides a fun, comfortable, and elegant atmosphere with outstanding service, and there are so many wonderful local artists and businesses donating to our auction items there is sure to be something for everyone.
So many of us are directly affected by this disease, either through a family member or friend, we hope you find value in this event and continue to be a part of this very worthwhile cause. With your support, 100% of the proceeds from ticket and auction sales go directly to the Alzheimer’s Association of Central New York and other local agencies. Past local projects supported by gala funds include the Tompkins County Sheriff Department’s Project Life Saver program, Certified Nurse Aide Transition to Home Health Aide program scholarships for Tompkins County caregivers, and the Music and Memory program implemented by Ithaca College professors and students helping dementia patients at Beechtree Assisted Living and Cayuga Ridge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (both in Ithaca, NY).
Join Us Tuesday, December 3rd, 5:30-9pm at the Statler Hotel
Ballroom Tickets ($75each/ $135 pair pre-sale/ $80 each at door):
• Wine tastings featuring an extensive selection of international favorites and local wineries
• Food tastings featuring local restaurants
• A beer garden featuring local craft breweries
• A silent auction featuring weekend get-a-ways, winery tours, and local adventure packages
• Discounted room rates on night of Gala- $167/room/night (just mention you'll be attending "An Evening to Remember" when you make your reservation)
• Shuttle service from parking garage (free parking for ballroom ticket holders at Schoellkopf Field Parking Garage)
BALLROOM TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR FOR $80 EACH
V.I.P. Tickets ($175 each/ $350 pair) includes everything above plus:
• Exclusive access to a tasting room featuring reserve bottlings from top producers and select foods
• Exclusive access to ballroom from 5:30
• Valet parking – VIP ticket must be presented
To contact us please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (607) 257-2626 ext. 1232.
PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS WILL ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT TRIPHAMMER WINES & SPIRITIS LOCATED IN THE TRIPHAMMER MARKETPLACE, 2255 N. TRIPHAMMER RD.